Wednesday, October 15, 2014

First gameplay video + Mac version

As I promised earlier this week, I made a short YouTube video showing some new features and gameplay content about Sisters. Hope you guys enjoy it.




In the footage you can see some of the features already working on the game, areas to explore, structures, 3D models, the flashlight, riddles, also a bonus of one of the girls. I cut the long walking parts to make it simpler, focused on the important stuff.
For some reason the audio didn't take. I don't feel like it's interesting to show some features without the audio, so I removed the part where I show the insanity effects (heartbeats) and some places where audio is necessary to keep the tense atmosphere.

It's my first uploaded video and I've never done recording nor editing before, I hope it's enough to make a good impression of the game that I have so far. The quality is a bit off and my editing is not perfect, but it's better than I thought it would be. I appreciate if you give me any feedback so I can keep improving the game and the content I create about it.

Also, I'd like to share a link to the Mac version of the game, since most of the viewers are Mac users, I must add this version to the options. Now it's available for every system.

I don't have any website to host my game, so my only option is to upload it on my dropbox, I guarantee it's completely safe to download but I will find a better host as soon as I can.
Link to download the latest playable version of the game:
Keep in mind that the game is still under development, so there will be bugs. Read 'readme.txt' file before playing for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment